October 30, 2018 University of Manitoba Evening of Excellence
Time: 6pm – 8:30pm
Location: Fort Garry Campus- University Centre
November 6, 2018 National Universities Fair (Grade 11 & 12 students - Please sign up on InviteRight.)
Location: Neelin High School - Brandon, MB
November 21, 2018 Post Secondary Planning (Grade 11's and 12's) (Please sign up on InviteRight.)
Session 1 1:10 - 1:55
Session 2 2:05-2:50
November 28, 2018 University of Winnipeg Future Student Night
Time: 6:30 - 9:00 pm (doors open at 6:00)
Location: Duckworth Centre (400 Spence St) - University of Winnipeg
December 1, 2018 Deadline for University of Manitoba Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships
February 19, 2019 Red River College Open House
Carberry Collegiate Grade 11 and 12 students may sign up and do a day trip to Red River (depending on numbers) to get information related to their post-secondary education. Please see Mrs. McMillan if you are interested.
February , 2019 Brandon University Open House
February 20, 2019 University of Winnipeg Open House
Carberry Collegiate Grade 11 and 12 students may sign up and do a day trip to the U of W (depending on numbers) to get information related to their post-secondary education.
February 21, 2019 University of Manitoba Open House
Carberry Collegiate Grade 11 and 12 students may sign up and do a day trip to the U of M to get information related to their post-secondary education. Please see Mrs. McMillan if you are interested.
February 21, 2019 ACC Open House
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
March 1, 2019 University of Manitoba Early Admission deadline
Canadian high school students, who are currently registered in their Grade 12 year, may apply to be considered for admission to University 1, Engineering, Fine Arts, Music, General Studies, or the School of Agriculture on the basis of their interim Grade 12 standings. To qualify for admission, you must:
- Apply for admission by March 1, 2019 for any Direct Entry program except Music (January 15, 2019 deadline for Music).
- Present an official interim mark statement by April 15, 2019 that indicates that you should qualify for high school graduation and meet all the entrance requirements for your chosen program by June 30, 2019. If you are a high school student in Manitoba or NW Ontario the University will receive your record directly from your schools; if you are a student from another part of Canada, you must request your school send a transcript to the Admissions Office.
- An Early Admission is conditional upon receipt of your final high school record by July 9, 2019 showing that your final marks meet all the entrance requirements for your chosen program. If you are a student in Manitoba or NW Ontario, these records will be automatically sent on your behalf by your school, otherwise you must make your own arrangements for the records to be sent.
March 1, 2019 University of Winnipeg Early Application deadline
For high school students applying to Arts and Science. Applications received by this date will be given consideration for Early Admission and Special Entrance scholarships on the basis of interim (March/April) grades.
April 24, 2019 Grade 8 Parents' Meeting
6:30 in the CC canteen
We will be discussing high school course selection, credits, options, and post-secondary financing.
July 1, 2019 University of Winnipeg Final Admission deadline
August 15, 2019 Admission deadline for Brandon University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education 5-Year Integrated
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Physical Education Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Distributed Major)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- Pre-Psychiatric Nursing
• Applicants will meet Regular Status Admission requirements by June 30.
• Certain programs have certain high school course prerequisites. Make sure that you have the courses required.